Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Sweet Find....

You all know by now that I have a deep love for shoes. Lately, I've been looking for some cute flats I can wear to work. While shopping at Target yesterday, I thought I'd take a peek at their shoes to see if I could find anything. Nope. No work flats. BUT....I found something else I had to have!

Back in July 2009, I blogged about some sandals I fell in love with {Sweet Shoe Confession}!!! They were these adorable Steve Madden brown flower wedges. I never ended up buying them. I just drooled. And wished.

Well, yesterday I found something totally sweet! At my favorite store no less! Target's current Spring Shoe Collection has sprung a twin sandal! And it's an identical twin!! Check. It. Out!



Steve Madden Wedge Flower Sandal: $69.95. Target's Version: $19.99!!!!

Now that's a KILLER FIND! Did I buy them? Yes! How could I not?!! Not only did I save money {which I love doing}, but they are surprisingly incredibly comfortable! Plus, they look adorable on {another shopper even complimented me on how cute she thought they looked~which helped seal the deal}. Right now, they are tucked safely away in my closet. Waiting for warmer days to return.




No comments: